Photo credit: Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
Sayang Sayang Fund
The Sayang Sayang Fund, a Community Impact Fund started by the Community Foundation of Singapore, provides support for healthcare workers and vulnerable communities such as isolated seniors and low-income families who are impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Sayang Sayang Fund:
1. supports community-based emergency response funds for marginalised communities adversely affected by the COVID-19 situation;
2. provides innovation solutions and research to better combat COVID-19; and
3. builds capabilities that support charities’ operational and/or business continuity processes.
Why Sayang Sayang?
The name Sayang Sayang is chosen because it is a local colloquial term that most people are familiar with. It is in line with the idea of showing love and appreciation to healthcare professionals who work hard to care for us, to safeguard our health and to heal the fallen. It also conveys gratitude to those who are stepping up to ensure key services continue in the community.
To Support the Sayang Sayang Fund
It is the generosity of our community, our spirit of giving, which allows the Sayang Sayang Fund to help those in our society who need it the most. Please find a few ways in which you can make a difference.
1. Visit the Sayang Sayang Fund page on Giving.SG to make a donation.
1. Scan the QR code below using your mobile banking app.
2. Enter in the amount you wish to donate.
3. In the Reference field, please enter “SSF-Your NRIC/FIN-Your Name”, e.g. SSF-S1234567A-Jack Tan
4. Review your details, submit your transaction and that is it!
If you would like to pay by cheque or make a bank transfer for a larger donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.